Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pole Vaulting

These pictures are kinda washed out but its…TRACK season! Yes you could say I’m pretty excited :)  I did pole vaulting last year and I loved it so I am doing it again.  From the looks of these pictures, I’m thinking I  need to work on my form this year ha!IMG_0152IMG_0162IMG_0166IMG_0167

I even got new track spikes this year.  Last year I just wore tennis shoes.  But real quick let me tell you about my steal of a deal.  I was looking at spikes and they were $69.99 and I was thinking alright that’s about normal for spikes but I looked a little more and found them for $59.99.  Well I decided that’s pretty good but wanted to check one more time.  All I did was simply google it and found these for a whoppin’ $14.99!!  Yes I was soooo excited about that (I’m betting my mom was too).  The insides are black and the outsides are white and I am just very proud of my shopping skills :)

HPIM2673

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STUD!!! :)