Dad you are the best….
You have taught me the meaning of hard work,
How to make a peanut butter sandwich on the back of a car,
How to be patient take a nap,
How to be a fisherman,
How to walk 10 miles in the 100 degree weather to see a simple piece of nature…so worth it!
I may have outgrown your lap, but I will never outgrow your heart!
Dad you are definitely one of a kind and I love you :)
Any man can be a father, but it takes someone extra special to be a dad :)
3 comments:
Oh so cutest post of the month...and like ever :) loved this!
Love all the sweet pictures with your daddy.It looks like you guys had some fun... Where did ya go???You guys are such a cute family!!!!Love you guys
haha well done post definately beats the macoroni necklace i was gonna make him lol jk :)
Post a Comment