Friday, September 23, 2011

Summer…It’s over :(

I’m very sad today haha not really but it is the first day of Fall and that means winter is just around the corner and that is SAD.  I mean I love the holiday season and I love snowboarding, snowmobiling, and making snowmen but the cold…I don’t love that so much haha! Even though I’m sad because Summer is officially over I’m sure the winter memories will be just as wonderful :)  But here is a little recap of what some of my Summer consisted of this year!

2 comments:

Eatfammoments said...

Dakota, that is such a cute video of your summer. It looks like you have been busy having alot of fun!! Good for you! Your a very cute couple!!! Of course your beautiful!!!!

taylor leigh said...

Okay so I live right by your grandparents so funny! Well i'm glad you like my blog i'm honestly surprised anyone reads it