?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!! That is how I feel right now…my mind doesn’t know whether it was real or a fantasy! I just got off of the phone with Jake!! Yes for real! He left the MTC today and was going to call me between 9 and 10 today before he flew out of Salt Lake but he never did so I was so sad but knew things probably just came up that didn’t allow him to call me! A part of me was also relieved because I knew I would be an emotional wreck as soon as I hung up (which I will tell you is completely accurate!) Anyways I got out of class at 2:50 and the second I got home I got a call from a (734) number which I honestly didn’t really think about because in Logan there is the (735) prefix a lot! So I answered it and the reply was “hey baby” I flipped out…Jake could be the witness to this haha! I was soo happy and it was so unexpected! We both just kept asking “how are you” because I don’t think we could really think haha (that made no sense I know) Anyways it felt like 2 seconds but I just looked and we got to talk for 20 min. and 23 seconds haha! It was awesome sooo great! It really reassured me about how much he loves me and how much I love him! I am so excited for him to be out of the MTC because I know he was ready to get out! He is doing so great he said he is so busy today and they almost missed their first flight which made me laugh because I had a dream that they did haha! He has a couple more flights…one from Detroit, Michigan to Amsterdam, Netherlands and then From the Netherlands to Romania!! He should get to Romania at 5 am tomorrow! Wow that is a longs ways haha…Anyways I am rambling now but I just was going to update anyone that cares or reads this that Jacob is doing fabulous..he sounds soo good and is the same Jake I’m totally crazy about! He is doing what he has always dreamed of doing and I cannot describe how proud I am of him! I’m so lucky to have this guy and I ask myself all the time how I got to be the lucky girl! :) Now lets all just hope time starts flying…..haha!
5 comments:
So happy for you!!
Yay! ! I havebeen hoping all day that he would get to call you! How fun! :)
This is Jacques by the way...not Jared..I cant picture him saying yay!like that :)
Woot Woot! I agree with Jacque!!!
Koda I am so happy for you! We need to talk I miss you!!
Post a Comment