Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Friday!

Friday was a very chill day so we all got together and just had some fun! We painted our nails, took some weird crazy pictures and pretty much just hung out!

*Our nails :)  Also I never paint my nails so this is a big deal!! haha

DSC04586

So Emma would tell us to do something and we would do it so this is ganster!

DSC04591

Crazy…

DSC04606

We were supposed to row a boat but I don’t think Carly and I got the hint haha!

DSC04608

Ride a horse…Carly definitely wins this one haha!

DSC04610

Professional singers…

DSC04611

Eat Emma’s foot….

DSC04612

and last but not least…Hey there cutie…

DSC04615

Then we hiked up the hill to watch Katelyn play flag football…Carly and I would have totally played but we each has just downed half a pizza…no lie haha! It was a full moon though :)

DSC04619

Then we decided to go to the haunted corn maze with a few friends!

DSC04621The whole group!  It consisted of us girls and Katleyn’s good friend Kyle and his roommates.

DSC04622DSC04623DSC04625DSC04626DSC04627DSC04628

It was a blast and watching Katelyn get scared was classic haha :)  I’m not going to lie it was kinda scary so Carly and me were inseperable as Katelyn was running all over the place screaming! Anyways that was my Friday…more to come on the weekend!

No comments: