Thursday, December 13, 2012

2 decades!

I am now 2 decades old…not sure how I feel about this!  I had a great day though and got spoiled majorly!

*The fun started last night with some kareokee with this cute girl!

DSC05504

*I woke up and got to open presents!

DSC05508

*My mom is the best…she spoiled me all morning and then took me to lunch at my favorite restauraunt and surprised me by inviting 2 more of my favorite people..Jake’s mom and my Aunt Monique!

DSC05511

*Then while I was at work with my mom I got a special delivery and you would never guess who it was from…Jacob!  Seriously could the man get any sweeter!?! I’m such a lucky girl…it was no doubt a surprise and he got my favorite flowers, Gerber Daisies and favorite candies with a sweet card!

DSC05515

*This just melted my heart because I had been missing Jake a lot today!  The guy did good :)

DSC05516

*Then my Mamma made my very favorite birthday cake!

DSC05517

*Look at how spoiled I got!! I have such an incredible family and such amazing friends and they all made this day so special!!

DSC05525

Cheers to the start of a new decade!!

P.S. One of my best friends from high school posted a super sweet post for me on her blog today..you can see it here:  http://thisismypost-itnote.blogspot.com/2012/12/kode-cacahuate-koko-mocha-kota-need-i.html

1 comment:

Staci said...

Looks you had a great day! You def. deserve it!!