Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Salon/Easter!

It has been a crazy weekend!  First we helped my mom move her salon…this is the finishing product as of now!

DSC07006-tile

*Work in progress!  I learned that it takes a lot of work and it is more family bonding than you would think!

DSC06925DSC06928DSC06930DSC06934DSC06936DSC06939DSC06940DSC06941DSC06945DSC06949DSC06950DSC06953DSC06954DSC06956DSC06958DSC06959

*Obviously the nail was not where I thought it was…

DSC06963DSC06965

*We were there from sun up until sun down and by the end of the night we were all getting funny!  I think it’s safe to say that the paint may have been getting to my head by this time.

DSC06966DSC06967

*Easter was not like normal haha…we woke up and Charlie (our puppy) was missing for like 3 hours so we didn’t even see our Easter stuff until noon.  Then we went to my Aunt’s for a BBQ and then back to the salon…it wasn’t the normal Easter day but it was a lot of fun anyways!

DSC06974DSC06977DSC06982DSC06985DSC06986DSC06988DSC06989DSC06990DSC06992

*The Easter Bunny spoiled us!!

DSC07009DSC07010

It won’t matter how old I get…I will always love coming home and I will always love Easter egg hunts!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Holy cow that salon looks so awesome and like it took a lot of work! Don't underestimate the Goff girls! ;]