Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!!

Easter weekend was so much fun!  I have officially decided I have missed home so much it’s only been three weeks but it feels so good to be home!  I wish I could move home for the summer but :( can’t.  Anyways it was quiet the weekend.  Had a job interview for a Zumba instructor on Saturday mornings and that was a success :)  OH yes I LOVE Zumba :) We got to dye Easter eggs and that was a blast (Yes I am not ashamed to say I do still have that child in me that gets so excited to dye eggs)  Then I went to my two twin cousins baptism which was so wonderful and me and Jake and my cousins got to sing at it!  Then Easter, at two houses!!  I went over to the Barclay’s Sunday morning and they have a really awesome tradition with riddles and a sort of treasure hunt for their baskets which was so much fun and then to mine for our baskets and candy!!  Lots of candy!!  We went on a few rides on Jake’s new motorcycle which is fun and where the weather was nice it was awesome :)  Anyways I love Easter so much and it was such a great weekend!  As childish as it sounds I LOVE being home!!

*I didn’t get a ton of pictures but a few!

DSC02556DSC02557

DSC02558

*Gotta love Jake’s motorcycle outfit!  Sweatshirt, shorts, and church shoes haha!

DSC02559

DSC02560

1 comment:

Emily Drisss said...

How fun! You'd be an awesome Zumba instructor! I'm sad i missed Easter, that is always my favorite little tradition at my house!